Agile HR ANALYTICS - FAQ
Analytical Reports for Data-driven HR
Agile HR Analytics is an end-to-end analytics and reporting solution – built on Microsoft Power BI – to help organizations discover useful HR insights for strategic decision making.
Pricing & Licensing
- Q: Is the license fee a one-off cost or on an ongoing basis?
- A: The license fee is subscription paid annually with no commitment to extend.
- Q: Is the consulting fee a one-off cost or on an ongoing basis?
- The consulting fee is a one-off cost. If you require on-going support, maintenance, and enhancements, a monthly fee can be discussed for a support agreement.
- Q: What do I need to provide to receive the quote for implementation services?
- A: List of the source data system(s), sample data (extracted files in Excel or CSV), data size, refresh frequency, preferred integration method (file base or API), and if you need to create new reports or update the existing dashboards.
- Q: Is there a dependency on the vendor after the implementation?
- A: No. The Solution is based on Power BI – which is a cloud-based service by Microsoft. There is no dependency on any other platform or software but you need to have a Power BI license from Microsoft.
- Q: Can we make any changes to the data model, field names, logic, reports, etc.?
- A: Yes, you can make any changes that you want with no restrictions from us.
- Q: What are the integration options with the data systems?
- A: There are 3 options:
- File-based: extract data to Excel templates – that can be automated – and loading data from OneDrive for Business or SharePoint Online.
- Database connection.
- API’s integration with Workday, Dynamics 365, etc.
- Q: Which integration option is quicker/more affordable?
- A: File-based integration is simply based on Excel / CSV extracts from your HR system (such as Workday) using our templates. This can be automated.
- Q: How easy it is to do the data integration?
- A: The Solution comes with instructions on how to do the file-based data integration yourself, to get you started quickly. Here is a sample file template: sample Excel template.
- Q: Can we have our own branding?
- A: Yes. You may do it yourself if you know Power BI, or we can help you with the branding and customization.
- Q: Who can do the customization, e.g. adding new calculation and business logic?
- A: You can do it yourself if you know Power BI / DAX, or we can help you with that. Watch the instruction video
- Q: Can we change the visualization/reports?
- A: You can easily make changes to visuals by selecting different chart types, dragging and dropping the visuals in Power BI. Watch the instruction video
Watch the Agile HR Analytics Solution in Action
Try it with your own data
You can install this App from Microsoft AppSource and see the working dashboards wtih sample data, or see a demo with your own data.